Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pre Journey

I have always been an active person.

Working out has always been something I needed to maintain any kind of sanity and decent moods.

However, I have never really every been happy with where my body was at, which can make working out very discouraging. Results and seeing results is important.

Food, like many of us, is my weak point. If I work out really hard, I always find ways to justify eating something crappy or drinking my calories back.

After having long talks with both a fitness coach/friend and another good friend I was encouraged to try something different, challenge myself, surround myself with people in the same position.

This week I will be starting the 21 Day Fix through BeachBody which is focused on portion control and core strengthening. I'm excited about this workout because of how short it is and the promise of results in that amount of time.

In the time I will be doing this I will have a huge support team backing me up and keeping me on point. At the end of my 21 days I will be in a healthy habit and ready to continue my healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Whit! Surround yourself with positive people to inspire you & push your mind to understand you CAN do it! - Marina

    ReplyDelete