Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day Four

Oh my,  today was rough. All I wanted was a donut--which is weird because donuts are definitely not my treat of choice, not even close. Somehow I made it through the day without said donut and I am damn proud of myself. Only two weeks ago I was justifying EVERYTHING.

I did the lower fix today which was all leg focused and man was it a doosey. My legs are pretty strong so I definitely gave it more than my all to really challenge myself. My squats and lunges were low and the jumps were powerful. I definitely felt it later on playing basketball! (I shot like five air balls).

Food today wasn't bad at all and I did well, I was just in terrible mood for some reason and was so just over the day. Mowing for three straight hours may have done that to me.

Breakfast: shakeology

Snack: cottage cheese

Lunch: grilled chicken cubes, steamed carrots and broccoli

Snack: apples

Dinner: ground beef, Lettuce (served as a tortilla kinda), black beans, grapes

Other than all that today was pretty uninteresting. I didn't have any distractions other than my utterly random donut craving and it has been four days and I stilll haven't tried to cheat or even needed to cheat! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment