So here I sit, basically immobile. Autumn Calabrese has kicked my ass. (literally, my ass has never been so sore.) There are very few things that I love less than that feeling though. I did the 21 Day Fix full body cardio again which I decided to do because I 1. bought weights and 2. wanted to try and hone in on mistakes I made yesterday. The weights made it WAY harder and I had to modify some of the exercises. I felt really great afterwards though!
Today was definitely a huge test of my food will power. First, I had to sit at the farmers market for 5 hours for work. Completely surrounded by homemade baked goods and other delicious foods. I was so proud of myself and completely stuck to what I brought with me to eat. The next challenge I faced were the two graduation parties I attended with just piles and piles of pulled pork and amazing cookies and cakes. My secret was not staying in each party very long, I didn't want to test my will power too much.
The food I ate today was:
Breakfast: Shakeology
Snack: hardboiled egg (I should have had two but I didn't know)
Lunch: tuna, whole-grain crackers, snow peas
Snack: grapes
Dinner: grilled chicken, black beans,
Snack: apple slices with cinnemon
For the color coded key go check out the last blog:)
I'm really proud of myself that I made it through all the distractions today! I'm very excited that my will power is already getting better, even with garlic, pesto olive bread right next to me!
At one point in your life you either have the thing you want or the reasons you don't. -Andy Roddic

No comments:
Post a Comment