It was nice to get back to the regular gym today. Our housekeeper came this morning so I thought It was a really good time to go to the gym. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical that started out to just be an easy way to relieve stress (I was even reading a book) that turned into the Tour De France mixed with the two mile olympic trials. Man, was I sweating after. When I completed that I just did all the arm and leg machines, saving abs for my yoga fix session later on.
The yoga fix was a pleasant surprise. At first I was horrified, I mean she jumped right on into sun salutations which were my mortal enemy during my yoga PE class last semester. Downward Dogs are like the bane of my existence (but, God, do they feel good). It turned out to be pleasantly difficult and I was reminded how much I enjoy yoga.
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs
Snack: Shakeology
Lunch: Chicken, black beans/wild rice, red peppers/snow peas
Snack: Medium sized apple
Dinner: Extra lean sirloin, corn, salad
No comments:
Post a Comment