Autumn Calabrese is my new favorite human. Please please please go click her name to watch her about me video on youtube. She is the creator of the 21 Day Fix and seriously so cool. Her instagram is honestly what is keeping me going so strong I think.
Today was a good day. I was a little off meal wise because I woke up pretty late. My rhythm lately has been workout then breakfast. It is honestly what seems to work best for me energy and performance wise.
I decided to roll back to full body cardio to try and perfect some of the moves. It went so well. I felt so good about my workout and I honestly can't look back and be like, "wow, I really could have tried harder. It also amazes me how quickly 30 minutes goes by. I'm really enjoying the workouts, I adore Autumn and her little quips and definitely her interactions with the people in the room with her.
Had two food distractions today. One was pretty little and easily shoved into the deep dark recesses of my past. Dad had a pretty rough day and got himself a redbull. I wanted to just take it from him so bad. It would have been so easy to just take a sip, so justifiable. I know, though that if I would have I really would have kicked myself for it and felt let down.
Went to the movies as well and was surrounded by my all time favorite snack. Butter and salt smothered popcorn. I live for that shit. It was the most weak I felt so far and I had to chew gum, drink basically my whole bottle of water and gnaw on my carrots to distract myself from the distraction.
Breakfast: Scrambled egg, grapes
Snack: Shakeology
Lunch: Tuna, whole grain crackers, steamed carrots
Snack: blueberries
Dinner: Salmon, Rice, Salad
But, alas, I made it:)
Haden quote of the day:
"Most people don't run far enough on their first wind to realize they have a second."
No comments:
Post a Comment