I remember back in the day doing deliveries with dad basically meant delicious, terrible food. He would always buy me lunch and there would always be a tasty snack in there somewhere too.
Today, we got up at seven, I made myself butter-less, saltless, scrambled eggs, packed my lunchbox with roughly three meals worth of food and headed on my way. Man, was it hard. each store had a warm, delicious looking deli packed with deepfried deliciousness. Dad, even chowed down on a couple drumsticks in front of me!
However I stood on strong! When we got back from our exhausting day of arrends I pulled myself together, gathered my energy and kicked ass on my very first ever Plyo workout. Holy homemade guacamole was it hard. Jump after jump after jump, but man was that sweat rolling. I freaking loved it.
After that I decided to be a little adventurous with my Shakeology. I added half a banana and it was probably the best decision of my life. That super food smoothie was the nicest treat I could have asked for, and technically it wasn't even a treat!
I did, however treat myself today. After hanging out with a friend this afternoon I was feeling particularly cranky and hungry so I cut a stalk of celery in half and put a teaspoon of Skippy peanut butter on it. Now, I know, this isn't exactly a groundbreaking cheat. I am allowed to have peanut butter but it is supposed to be natural, chunky. It was only one teaspoon, though and I only had one. I felt as if I had earned a bit of a treat and as far as cheating goes in all of the opportunities I have had lately, I made a pretty good choice.
I definitely figured out that I like being close to home during this challenge. I don't know if that's a good thing and hopefully I'm better straying after a few more days, but being in my own house and having a set rhythm has made me feel 100 times better and healthier.
I survived the day though and this was my food:
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs
Snack: Blueberries
Lunch: Grilled chicken, carrots, edemame
Snack: Shakeology w/ banana, celery with peanut butter
Dinner: Lean ground beef, wild rice, steamed green beans!
So alas, I have made it through day six. I'm pretty freaking proud of myself thus far and I'm so so sorry if I'm bugging the crap out of you! If you have any questions about what I'm doing feel free to contact me!
Haden quote of the day (and it's actually by him too!):

No comments:
Post a Comment