Best of Day 1: I easily reached my water goal of 72 ounces. I found it much easier to drink in terms of 8 ounces.
Worst of Day 1: I hadn't realized there was a morning pill for the herbal cleanse and didn't take it. it's a process right?
The first day is always the easiest when it comes to challenges.
At least for me.
Mondays have never been hard for me, the first time doing a workout is invigorating and I've always loved the first day of school.
I'm doing the 24 Day Advocare Challenge.
In order to keep accountability I'll be posting a brief blog each day. The blog will simply have my meals, workouts and an accountability photo of some sort.
I woke up later today then I wanted to/should have but my day is still moving smoothly.
I started my day with Spark and I still feel the effects of its energy. I'll definitely need the second one later, though.
For my workout today I did the T25 Alpha Lower Fix workout. Boy, was I sweating.
Breakfast: Egg white omelet
-egg whites
-green pepper
-red onion
-homemade salsa
-a tablespoon of pork chorizo
Snack:
Sautéed mushrooms
Lunch: Stuffed taco peppers with ground turkey
Snack: Half an avocado
Dinner: grilled chicken and baked carrots
Snack: Half an avocado

No comments:
Post a Comment