It's been awhile.
This is mostly because I have been so unbelievably busy with school, newspaper, new puppy, friends, boyfriend, and ya know, sleep.
I've also been pretty sick; twice.
I don't get sick. I also don't handle bed-ridden sick well. AT ALL.
My long-time friend Taryn has been encouraging me to try Advocare's 24 Day Challenge which is very supplement based as well as clean eating.
I started it about a week ago and I really like it. The energy drink provided, Spark, gives me a renewed sense of focus and the cleansing fiber drink makes me feel very clean.
Along with the program I was running a bit, doing my PE abs class, but the other day I decided I wasn't satisfied.
The best I have ever felt is during sports. Track and basketball. These two sports are very strongly based on endurance and strength. I miss being strong.
I have decided to try P90x. I hate being that person who always says she is trying things: running, Insanity, weightlifting and then doesn't stick with it.
Today, I realized this wasn't flakiness, this was me not having found what I love and what works for me yet.
To stay accountable, I'll be doing weekly updates on P90x progress! I also will be doing a final Advocare review.
I saw a sign today that was long the lines of, "love your body, it does everything for you." While this is true, always love your body; however love your body so much it can have the strength and health to take you places.
Fat and skinny aren't something you are, they are things you have or don't have. They don't define you. I personally want to strive to be strong. Do what you want to do, not what you feel like you are supposed to do.
Quitting isn't failing, by the way. Try your best everyday, that's really all anyone can do for anything they take on.

No comments:
Post a Comment