Monday, January 12, 2015

My thing with Beachbody

Ok. Here's the deal. To avoid the GSEC mishap on my personal blog, (check that out here) I'm going to start out here saying:

I loved my Beachbody group, my coaches, and the programs.

I think Shakeology is incredible.

The workouts kick your ass and work. It's an incredible place for someone looking to positively change their body and lifestyle to start.

That being said, I do believe the Beachbody company is a little messed up.

Rightly so, they are very for profit and I understand fairly compensating contributors, I just don't think that in order for someone to get into great shape they need to pay through the roof for that.

There are great, much cheaper alternatives to  Shakeology and you can get high interval workouts via youtube or seeking out coaches (like myself) who thrive to give lifestyle choices out for free. (Like me! If interested, message me on whatever social media you found this.)



No comments:

Post a Comment