BEST OF TODAY: The Advocare Meal Replacement Shake. Seriously if you love chocolate and brownies and peanut butter this healthy alternative IS THE ONE FOR YOU.
WORST OF TODAY: My lack of sleep is something that is really starting to take its toll on me. Staying up until 4 am is probably not super great on the body.
I'm really starting to get my sea legs on this challenge and I feel very in control and not at all miserable which I think is probably important for long term success.
Currently still trying to get myself to workout, hopefully it happens.
Breakfast: Meal Replacement Shake—chocolate peanut butter
Snack: carrots and the magic hummus
Lunch: Grilled lemon chicken salad with goat cheese and lime/pepper dressing
Dinner: Baked chicken and roasted veggies
This was a lowkey day except I'm ready to kick things into high gear due to a trip to Mexico in February and then Europe in June!

No comments:
Post a Comment