Best of today: Meal prep was easy this morning.
Worst of today: the three oreos I just ate.
Today was a beautiful day on the central coast so we decided to take our puppy on a walk down the beach to watch the INSANE waves. Call Johnny Tsunami, it was lit.
I called that my workout because it was about an hour of walking on sand and I'm still sore from yesterday's hike.
I feel great about my food intake and I'm one cup of water away from my daily goal of 72 oz. I'm feeling very in the zone with water the last few days.
I'm starting to feel very clean and much more confident. Eating clean is seriously so satisfying.
Today I ate:
My usual egg white omelet (I seriously live for this)
Snack: carrots and the best garlic hummus I have ever had ever
Lunch: homemade, lowcal chili
-ground turkey
-red onion
-green pepper
-kidney beans
-black beans
-cumin
-pepper
-salt
-one cup of water
Snack: carrots and the magic hummus
Dinner: the other half of the chili
snack: oreos (I on't feel guilty. They were delicious and I was still under 1200 calories for the day.) You gotta live, fam
No comments:
Post a Comment