Since I've been back at college, I thought I should get in the right mindset right off the bat!
My roommate Katie and I are doing the 21 Day Fix! I'm so stoked because after my first round and it's success I have sooo many ideas!
I will be posting a lot more healthy recipes this time around, so get ready!
Tonight we had vegetarian tacos. Now, bear with me, no one loves meat as much as me! Im as carnivore as they come! However, my lovely roommate prefers to not eat meat so I'm excited to work with her on this!
Tonight's recipe is:
1 Veggie burger from Trader Joe's
(You can get good veggie burgers anywhere)
2. Black beans
3. Shredded cheddar cheese (2 tbs is a good enough)
4. And finally a head of lettuce for your (tortillas)
Just heat up the burger and beans in a skillet for about 10 minutes and you are good to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment